We are now coming up to the busiest time of the year for Weddings. With that in mind, it is important to remember a couple of important things before the big day that have to do with that special Wedding Dress you have picked out.
1. 12 months to 8 months have your wedding dress picked out and or ordered.
2. 4 months to 5 months it is time to do your first fitting.
3. 2 to 3 months time to do your second fitting. ( You will always have two to three fittings when taking in dresses)
4. 1 month before the Wedding Day you have your last fitting.
5. On all your fittings make sure you are wearing the under garments that you will be wearing on your Wedding Day.
6. If you are having your dress shortened, make sure you bring you Wedding shoes with you to the fitting.
7. If you are using your Mom’s and or Grandma’s wedding dress and the dress needs some restoration work because it has turned yellow , please bring in your dress at least 8 months before the Wedding .
8. If you have picked out a strapless dress and you need to have some spaghetti straps sewn on because you will feel more comfortable. There are lots of options that are glamorous and simple, which ever way you would like to go, just come and see our tailor Jack and he can give you some excellent ideas.
I f you need your dress cleaned and or altered or restored, Tuesdays Fine Dry Cleaners is the place to come.
Remember if after your Wedding when your dress needs to be cleaned and persevered we do PICK UP AND DELIVERY IN THE LOWER MAINLAND.