Your big day has come and gone. Your Wedding Day was everything you dreamed of. Your Wedding Dress looked elegant and you looked spectacular in your dress. You danced, drank wine, talked, laughed and enjoyed every minute. At the end of the night you looked down at your dress and noticed red wine, food, maybe lipstick and/or a number of other things (it could have been guests who spilled on you).
Now you need to bring your wedding dress to a dry cleaner to have it cleaned and boxed . You want to be able to look at your dress whenever you want in years to come and/or give to your children one day. How do you chose a good dry cleaner that knows how to clean wedding dresses ?
1. When you walk in to the dry cleaners does it smell nice?
2. Does the store look clean and neat?
3. If not, than leave. If it smells bad in the store it means they do not keep their cleaning equipment clean.
4. Are the CSRs polite and courteous?
5. Do they have a number of Wedding Gowns in the store ( not one or two)?
6. When you talk to the person who is going to do the cleaning does that person sound knowledgeable?
7. Are they a certified member of The Association of Wedding Gown Specialists?
8. If they meet all these requirements and you feel comfortable leaving your Wedding dress, than you found the right place.
We pick up and Deliver in the Lower Mainland